FWCD Welcomes Six New Sophomores to the Class of 2020

New+students+eat+lunch+with+Link+Leaders+in+the+Martin+Campus+Center.+

Alexandra Galloway '19

New students eat lunch with Link Leaders in the Martin Campus Center.

Reena Alame, News and Perspectives Editor

Six new students joined the FWCD sophomore class of 2020. Read on to learn a little bit more about each student.

Catherine Andrew comes from Colleyville Heritage High School in Colleyville, Texas. She is an only child, and her hobbies include cheer and tumbling. Her favorite place she has ever travelled to is Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. An interesting fact that most people don’t know about her is that she used to do competitive cheer. The thing Andrew was most looking forward to this year were the Friday night football games.

Ximena Arrocha comes from The Highlands School in Irving. She has 13 koi fish, a younger sister, and a younger brother. Her hobbies include reading and listening to music. Her favorite place she has travelled to is either Rome or Switzerland. One interesting fact about Arrocha is that she is a drummer. The thing she is most looking forward to this year is participating in school events such as football games and school dances.

Rachel Lynch comes from Trinity Christian Academy in Willow Park, Texas. She has a pet boxer named Gabel and has one younger sister. She plays volleyball at FWCD. Her favorite place she has ever travelled to is New York City, and she loves listening to classic rock music. This year, Lynch is most looking forward to meeting new people.

Felicia Pang is from Shanghai, China. She comes from Mount De Sales Academy in Macon, Georgia and before that she went to school at Lida Junior High in Shanghai, China. She has a 13 year old brother named William and a cat named Cheese. Her hobbies include watercoloring and playing the piano, and her favorite place she has travelled to is Taiwan. One fun fact about Pang is that on her bucket list is a trip Egypt to secretly venture inside a pyramid. This year Pang hopes to get better at sports.

Carter Vick comes from the New Mexico Military Institute. He has one older brother and two dogs. He likes playing football, and his favorite place he has ever travelled to is Colorado. Vick is most looking forward to making new friends, and an interesting fact that most people don’t know about him is that he wears glasses.  

Pearce Wallach comes from North Hills Preparatory in Irving. He has two dogs and two cats. His hobbies include playing volleyball and Boy Scouts. His favorite place he has ever travelled to is Washington, D.C. This year he is most looking forward to meeting new people and getting into political discussions in government class. An interesting fact about Wallach is that he loves looking at memes on Snapchat or Instagram.